Our office team
Our office team has a wide range of experience and skills and we have deliberately sought to mix employees with many years service in customer focused environments with both trained plumbers and former members of our production management team.
All the team members you will speak to have a basic understanding of the appliances and a good awareness of the issues which homeowners can encounter.
We aim to ensure all our team members dealing with homeowner concerns are both empathetic with end users in no heating or hot water situations and that all levels of employees are empowered to offer help in most situations.
1. Full expert inspection and diagnosis direct from Gledhill Response.
2. Expert knowledge of our own product helps ensure safe, reliable operation and peace of mind for you and your family.
3. Our specialist engineers trained and directly employed by Gledhill help ensure a quick diagnosis of issues – minimising the inconvenience of a breakdown and the need for repeat visits.
4. Your calls will never be directed to a remote call centre but will be answered directly by Gledhill experts working from our head office in Blackpool.
5. Our exclusive focus on Gledhill products means that our engineers can carry 99% of any parts that may be required on their vans – reducing the need for return visits and avoiding unnecessary delays.
6. We never look to save money by using cheap substitutes and will only ever fit the latest specification genuine manufacturer approved parts.
7. Savings we make from the preferential prices given by our sister companies Gledhill Building Products and Gledhill Spares help minimise our overheads and keep the prices we charge low.