We are proud of our team of high trained engineers. Many of our engineers have decades of experience within the industry while others actually started their employment with Gledhill as factory operatives many years ago. They have since developed their skills and combined their knowledge of production processes with formal plumbing qualifications to become highly effective members of our field team.
Please be assured that any engineer arriving at your property will have been fully trained by Gledhill and we take full responsibility for any engineer attending on our behalf.
1. Full expert inspection and diagnosis direct from Gledhill Response.
2. Expert knowledge of our own product helps ensure safe, reliable operation and peace of mind for you and your family.
3. Our specialist engineers trained and directly employed by Gledhill help ensure a quick diagnosis of issues – minimising the inconvenience of a breakdown and the need for repeat visits.
4. Your calls will never be directed to a remote call centre but will be answered directly by Gledhill experts working from our head office in Blackpool.
5. Our exclusive focus on Gledhill products means that our engineers can carry 99% of any parts that may be required on their vans – reducing the need for return visits and avoiding unnecessary delays.
6. We never look to save money by using cheap substitutes and will only ever fit the latest specification genuine manufacturer approved parts.
7. Savings we make from the preferential prices given by our sister companies Gledhill Building Products and Gledhill Spares help minimise our overheads and keep the prices we charge low.